OWRA Educational Grant Information & Application
Proceeds from OWRA's Annual Conference Raffle and Silent Auction are placed into a grant fund to provide educational opportunities for persons involved in wildlife rehabilitation and education. OWRA subsidizes this fund with money received from the Ohio Division of Wildlife's Wildlife Diversity Grant and proceeds received from participation in EarthShare Ohio. As a limited amount of funding is available for grants, only those who would not otherwise be able to attend the conference are encouraged to apply.
Annual Conference and Pre-Conference Workshop Grants - Print Application
- Funding up to $300 to attend OWRA's Annual Conference, pre-conference workshops, and hotel accommodations.
- Available to members and nonmembers.
- Applicants may not receive OWRA Conference grants for more than two consecutive years.
- Requests for hotel accommodations cannot be accepted after the application deadline.
- Applicants requesting hotel accommodations may be asked to share a room with another grant recipient.
- Applicants unable to share a room may be granted funding for a maximum of one night.
- Grants are not provided for OWRA workshops other than pre-conference workshops.
- Grants are awarded to individuals, not organizations.
- Grant awards are limited to the amount of money available in the grant fund.
- Application deadline for Annual Conference funding: September 30th. Recipients will be notified by October 8th
Outside Conference and Seminar Grants for OWRA Members Print Application
- Funding up to $200 for outside conferences and seminars pertaining to wildlife rehabilitation and education.
- Available to members only.
- Membership must be active at time of application, as well as at the date of the requested training, in order to receive funding.
Grants are awarded to individuals, not organizations.
Applications must be received a minimum of 30 days prior to event.
Betty Ross Education Scholarship - Print Application
- For more information or questions about OWRA's grants, please email the grant coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.